I Lost My Brother

As I posted a link in my End of the Year Letter that my brother was in a nursing home/rehabilitation center, I should give this update.

My brother was transported to a hospital with breathing problems.  It got worse, and we got a call.  We had a very short conversation with my brother over the phone, a conversation mostly on our end.  A few minutes later we got a call back that my brother has passed away.

I miss my brother very much.

About Alden Loveshade

Alden is a philosopher, personist, writer, playwright, screenwriter, director, actor, poet, photographer, dumbek drummer, roleplayer, and educator. Worked for others and freelance as a journalist, investigator, columnist, reviewer, teacher, animal caregiver, photographer, and dishwasher. Claims e doesn’t care about money, but always needs more. Recognized by Phi Theta Kappa, Golden Key International Honor Society, the U. S. Jaycees, and groups of like ilk. They don’t necessarily like em, but they recognize em. Graduated summa cum laude from some university that apparently figured the best way to get rid of em was to graduate em. Alden has worked with Emmy, Oscar, Tony, and Pulitzer Prize Nominees and Winners but they never shared their awards! Alden has dual citizenship in the Principality of Sealand and the United States of America. His official title for Sealand is Lord Alden Loveshade. E thinks that makes em sound impressive.
This entry was posted in Family and Friends, Health and Medical and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to I Lost My Brother

1. I was very sorry to hear about your brother. He was a very nice man. My love goes with you.

2. Mindy Yuko says:

Alden I’m so sorry to hear that. Lorien and I got the news at the same time. It must be very hard for you and your mom. I send condolences.

3. Bobbie Schafer says:

Oh Alden, I’m so sorry. Already losing two family members last year, and to start out this one with your brother…. sigh. Hang in there, my friend, and know that thoughts of strength are coming your way. 2015 numerologically counts down to 8, which (depending on what deck you use) is the tarot card number for Strength.

4. Nixie Nurita says:

I’m so sorry Alden. But I know your brother was a Christian so remember your brother is with Jesus in heaven. But it’s still very hard and he will be missed I know.

I got your email but wanted to respond here. I’m very sorry about your loss. You’ve had a hard year. But remember that we’re here for you and love you. Your brother is in the Summerland preparing for the next stage. May you be comforted and may he be blessed in his journey.

It’s the hard knock life.

7. Vernon K Avaritt III says:

I am so sorry to hear about your brother

I’m very sorry for your loss. I didn’t know him very well but he was very sweet. I wish I had a chance to know him better.

9. Connie Dobbs says:

I’m so sorry to hear about your brother. Condolences to you and your family.

I send my condolences. The road of life’s been very bumpy for you lately.

What you said at your brother’s service was beautiful. Your other brother did a great job too. The people were very nice.

12. Gina Dobbs says:

I know it’s been a while now, but I’m sure you still miss your brother. Best to you and your family.