Donald Trump is The Best at Everything

How many times have you heard Donald Trump brag about how terrific he is? Here’s more.

Donald Trump Can’t Stop Congratulating Himself

Trump, quite simply, is the best at everything. Believe him.

Posted by The Trumpster Fire by HuffPost on Wednesday, February 28, 2018

An opinion of a member or associate of The Loveshade Family does not necessarily reflect the views of the whole family.

The image of Donald Trump was identified by a news service as being in the public domain, but did not identify the photographer.

About Miley Spears

I'm a Discordian American Princess, an editor of several Wikis, admin of The Discordian Wiki and SubGenius Wikia Clench, a college graduate, and a member of the Order of The Pineapple. Learn more about me at my website www.mileyspears.com
This entry was posted in Crime and Punishment, Media and News, Politics and War, Religion and Philosophy and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Donald Trump is The Best at Everything

He didn’t brag he’s number one at groping women without permission. Grope me Donald!

2. Dolphin Blue says:

He’s president so why does he have to brag so much?

3. Thank you for posting the link. If more people would talk less about Donald Trump and seriously, open-mindedly, listen to Donald Trump himself, things might change.

4. Fred Milton Olsen says:

He might have been saved by “BOB”, but obviously fell into the false SLACK of the golden toilet variety.

When Donald Trump says he’s the best, he’s talking about me.

6. George William Clinton says:

Don’t make fun of the mentally ill. And don’t elect them president either.

The poor man needs help. I cannot grok how he was elected president.

How the man got elected I don’t know. But even Kim Jong-un is being reasonable and rational right now. Why can’t Trump?