For Father’s Day America Steals Children

United States Attorney General Jeff Sessions is using a Bible verse to justify ripping children away from their parents. They’ll hint the parents might not get their children back. The government actually admits they’re using this as a threat.

What kind of country is America anyway? Call or write your representatives!

Jeff Sessions uses Bible to justify taking children

Stephen Colbert on Jeff Sessions and taking away kids

An opinion of an individual associate or member of The Loveshade Family does not necessarily reflect the views of the whole family.

About Miley Spears

I'm a Discordian American Princess, an editor of several Wikis, admin of The Discordian Wiki and SubGenius Wikia Clench, a college graduate, and a member of the Order of The Pineapple. Learn more about me at my website www.mileyspears.com
This entry was posted in Crime and Punishment, Family and Friends, Love and Sex, Media and News, Politics and War, Religion and Philosophy, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to For Father’s Day America Steals Children

1. To make it easier, here’s some links to find and contact your representative in the house and senate:

2. The New Collossus
    by Emma Lazarus

“Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
    With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
    A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
    Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
    MOTHER OF EXILES. From her beacon-hand
    Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
    With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

• TawTew the Naturally Perfumed says:

There’s the whole poem! So lovely, and with such important words. People should read this and see what America is meant to be.

• Pope Hilde says:

A poem is as good as the listener who hears it. People need to listen.

This is so very sad. I so hope they see what they’re doing to families. This is not what America is all about.

4. Ronald Heit says:

Donald Trumps America has become intolerable. We need to throw the bum out.

America doesn’t need no foreigners. If they don’t have their great-grandparents birth certificates, kick them out.

This is so full of wrongness it’s hard to think about. I voluntarily put up my first child for adoption because I was still young and wasn’t ready to be a good mother. It was so hard deciding that, and has been hard ever since. But it was the best decision I could make at the time.

But having the government tear apart families and then using religion to justify it? That is something totalitarian regimes do. Any time the government quotes religion to justify their actions, something is probably very wrong.

7. It makes me rather glad I left before America went from being a Democratic Republic to a Trumpire. I can’t imagine my kids being stripped away.

I had a nice Father’s Day, one holiday we have here too. Spent time with my lady and my kids and my extended family. Hope you had one too.

8. Kenneth says:

They come here illegally they deserve to loose their children.

9. wallace Z says:

More Idicrity from a Loveshade sockpuppet. If they don’t want to lose their kids they sholdnt come here illegally!