Does Goddess Eris give es faithful followers immunity to the real world? Apparently not.
Ek-sen-trik-kuh Discordia: The Tales of Shamlicht is currently out of print. ‘What?’ you say. ‘Didn’t it just get published in October of last year (or March of last year depending upon whom you ask)? What happened? Was it:’
1) Because of death threats made against Reverend Loveshade? No. The latest threats were apparently someone’s idea of a joke.
2) Because of plagarism as accused on Amazon.com? No. The accusations were apparently someone’s idea of a joke.
3) Because the book is obscene/pornographic/illegal? No. The concerns were apparently someone’s paranoia. The book’s contents really were inspected before publication by Government Agents.
4) Because Reverend Loveshade started a retro-hippie-anarchist-Kerista-Koresh-inspired-freelove-family-nudist commune invaded by government agents? No. The commune-in-progress was never invaded but quietly moved to another and better location and is alive, doing well, and slowly growing.
5) Because The Agents of Greyface, The Illuminati, and Adam Weishaupt are still out there? Now you may be on to something. But remember, it’s not over til it’s over….
Lowest listed price on Amazon.com for Ek-sen-trik-kuh Discordia: The Tales of Shamlicht is now $527.72 + $3.99 shipping. Seriously. Want one a whole lot cheaper? We still have a few copies left. Contact us at the address at discordia.loveshade.org.
Views and opinions of an individual member of The Loveshade Family do not necessarily reflect those of the entire family.