RULES FOR POSTING
We don’t have many rules, but will enforce the ones we have.
1) No profanity or obscenity or pornography or anything illegal. We aren’t afraid of certain words and types of images including the unclothed human body, but don’t want search engines restricting access to our site. This is a site for anyone who wants to visit and participate. Note: We do not apply sexist standards to the human chest.
2) No hate speech, threats of violence, harassment, etc. Feel free to strongly disagree with anything we post, but let’s please keep it civil. Making fun of us is fine, and we may, at our discretion, publish insults made against us.
3) Links are OK but no spam. If your link fits the topic you’re commenting on, we’ll probably allow it. Please don’t post direct links to sites that focus on things restricted in rule 1 or 2 (although we might accept an indirect link if it lets people know what it’s going to).
4) Comments must address the topic of the post in English. We have nothing against other languages, but this is an English-language blog. Note that, as long as your comment addresses the post in English, we don’t have a problem with your adding words or phrases from another language that you translate or that would commonly be recognized by readers of English.
5) While we generally won’t, we reserve the right to edit your posts, but will indicate they’ve been edited.
6) Enjoy our site!
ADDITION: If your comment meets our guidelines but hasn’t shown after a few days, it may have ended up in our spam folder. Feel free to send us a message about it to the address listed on our Homepage.
FINDING ARCHIVED ENTRIES
(2006 – 2012)
To find a specific archived blog entry, change blog in the url to blog1.
For example, if you linked to
you can find the archived version at
Comments can no longer be accepted on archived entries. Some of the links found on archived entries may no longer work. We apologize for the inconvenience.