Lorien’s Hot Vacation Diary

I just updated my diary! I added my June vacation going to Texas with Mindy and Austra. I also posted some classics like getting my first boyfriend at age 13, a slumber party Becky and I had for our 14th birthdays, my first job babysitting, my Wicca covens, a nudist Halloween party, and more. Check it out!

WARNING: Sometimes my diary gets explicit. 😉

Opinions expressed by any member or associate of The Loveshade Family do not necessarily reflect those of the whole family.

About Lorien Loveshade

Im Lorien Loveshade and I dont use punctuation much by choice.. I was born March 13 1988. Im a college graduate and started in Sept. 2012 as a first grade teacher! I started teaching second grade in Sept. 2014. I'm teaching second grade again in 2016-2017. Im also a Wiccan High Priestess and a nudist. If you want to know more check out my website!
This entry was posted in Discordian and Ek-sen-trik, Family and Friends, Love and Sex, Religion and Philosophy and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Lorien’s Hot Vacation Diary

1. Mindy Yuko says:

It was a terrific vacation and a wonderful present. I didn’t get to see my Texas family as much as I wanted, but we have great friends there. If you’re interested in Wicca, nudism, and some serious romance, check it out!

I too have been reading and loving Lorien’s diary for a long time. It was wonderful seeing her again on vacation and meeting her friend. She is a wonderful writer and her diary certainly deserves to be published. It’s enlightening to see someone else’s perspective of yourself and your family, and we welcome her perspective. I’ve learned some things about me through her eyes and that’s a jewel beyond price. And thank you, Lorien, for using your aliases. I believe I like your alias for me better than my own name.

3. Vernon Avaritt says:

Thank you for sharing your diary. It is very fluffy even the nasty parts.

Your diary is awesome! And it’s definitely explicit. 😉
    Are your characters going to be in a comic book?

• Thanks for saying you like it! Im sorry but I don’t know. Theres some weird stuff happening I cant really talk about. But thank u for asking!

I love your diary Lorien. I’ve been your fan for years! Your diary is the only way I can find out what “Harmony’s” really been doing. What a kid I raised! LMAO

6. Thanks everybody!

I got a lot of ppl asking about my diary getting published so they can read all of it. Well guess what? It’s being edited now! Really I think it should get a lot of editing but my editor thinks we should leave it like it is. E just wants to add some of my poems, descriptions of people, things like that. I’ll keep you posted!

Everything the lovesuck family does sucks. Even the stupid diary. But it is seriously fapable. You going to censor me saying that like you do everything else, lugnuts?

8. Fallow Fellow says:

Just saw your site. Just enough of your diary posted to entice us. Can’t wait for publishing.