Homosexuality is Disgusting?

Girl kissing girl. If you’re not politically conditioned, does this make you disgusted and afraid?

Of course I don’t believe that. I love seeing two guys kissing. And I’ve kissed girls. And I suppose girl on girl videos are popular because people hate them?

But Bryan Fischer says God can’t handle it! He says it makes God recoil. “Recoil” means you back away suddenly in fear or shock. I guess he believes God is afraid of homosexuals. Poor fearful God. Does he really believe God is that weak?

He also says when we think about homosexuality we have exactly the same reaction. We recoil too. He says if you aren’t politically conditioned to accept it, you think it’s not normal and it’s disgusting.

So according to him, everybody starts out feeling homosexuality is disgusting. But if that’s true, then how did it start at all?

* * * * *

Read an article and watch the clip of Bryan Fischer talking at  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/22/bryan-fischer-homosexuality-_n_5700605.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Photo is by Giorgio Montersino. It’s under a Creative Commons 2.0 license.

Opinions of an individual member of The Loveshade Family do not necessarily reflect the views of the whole family.

About Lorien Loveshade

Im Lorien Loveshade and I dont use punctuation much by choice.. I was born March 13 1988. Im a college graduate and started in Sept. 2012 as a first grade teacher! I started teaching second grade in Sept. 2014. I'm teaching second grade again in 2016-2017, and switch from first grade to grade after that. Im also a Wiccan High Priestess and a nudist. If you want to know more check out my website!
This entry was posted in Love and Sex, Media and News, Politics and War, Religion and Philosophy and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Homosexuality is Disgusting?

1. Fairy Princess Yoshikyoko says:

If there’s one thing I don’t think is disgusting it’s kissing Lorien. 😉

People should let people live and let be. If you don’t like it don’t watch it!

Oh it’s all normal. Even animals can be gay, straight or bisexual. Love is still love no matter whom your partner. If it harms none, do as you will.

You are so right Lorien. TawTew painted a painting of me kissing Rosey Tiger and that was very nice. Keep kissing I’m not through painting yet! 😛

Homosexuality is disgusting. If it’s guys doing it. If it’s girls, it’s HOT HOT HOT!

• Hag Harry says:

I’m with you. Guys, keep it at home. Girls, put it on Youtube!

6. Westboro Baptist Matt says:

GOD HATES FAGS!

7. Vernon Avaritt says:

It takes all kinds to create the world.. Live and let live. People used to quote the Bible to rationalize slavery

• Bibleguy says:

The Bible does support slavery; it’s God’s way.

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

God does not hate gay. But He does hate homosexuality.

Homosexuality is an abomination before God. People are no more meant to join with the same sex than they are with animals. If you have attraction to the same sex, you can ask Jesus into your heart and he will forgive you.

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

9. MJ Lover says:

Different strokes
    for different folks

Some people hate what they’re afraid of. Hey, two people kissing and loving each other is not going to hurt your marriage!