Order of the Pineapple Winners 2015

Pat Pineapple as perceived by Ek-sen-triks Cluborguild founding member Toby Bruno (1982).

The envelop for the Order of the Pineapple for 2015, please. The pineapples go to:

Rev. Timothy Edward Bowen and Pope Hilde.

Pope Hilde: Journalist and Discordian writer for the s23.org wiki, Ek-sen-trik-kuh Discordia, and Intermittens Magazine; interviewer for KerryThornley.com, and leader and founding member of the Discordian Shamlicht Kids Club.

Timothy Bowen (Old Boy Floats): Editor and interviewer for Voices of Chaos, author/compiler of Jonesboro Discordia; and guest appearing on The Jerry Springer Show as a (fake) brony for My Little Pony. http://timbowencomedy.blogspot.com/

The Order of the Pineapple (aka The DisOrder of the Pineapple) honors those who contribute to discord and ek-sen-trik tendencies above and beyond the call of duty. It was first given in 1982 and is given each year on January 18 which is Pat Pineapple Day. Last year’s winners were Miley Spears and Rev. DrJon Swabey (who cited the St. Groucho Principle). To see a list of all winners, visit op.loveshade.org.

Remember to eat something having to with pineapple on January 18! Unless of course you don’t.
This entry was posted in Discordian and Ek-sen-trik, Family and Friends and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Order of the Pineapple Winners 2015

1. The Order of the Pineapple said there’s a problem: the email notification sent to Pope Hilde bounced. We’re asking anyone who can to contact Pope Hilde and let em know about this. The email address for the Order of the Pineapple is listed at their website at http://op.loveshade.org.

We can always use more DisOrder. Congrats Pineapple Tim and Hilde!

Those are two very deserving people. Congratulations to both of you!

4. Vernon K Avaritt III says:

Mazetov

Congratulations to the new Pineapple People!

Check it out on my Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/miley.spears1

Miley Spears, OP 2014

Two more miscreants swallowed whole by the giant zombie pineapple. My condelences.

7. Timothy Bowen might do a longer acceptance speech later. But he wrote

“Yay I’m a winner!!!

“Send any prizes and certificates to:
    Timothy Bowen” and then he gave his address which of course I’m not posting.

• Here’s Tim’s acceptance speech:

Pineapples. Those are funny things. Neither Pine nor Apple, it is a fruit with many uses. It can be used as a weapon, as a back scratcher, or as a delicious treat. Discordianism is very similar to a Pineapple in that way. I have personally used Discordianism as a weapon, back scratcher, and a delicious treat. I think that’s what separates the men from the boys.

I’m really happy to accept this award and I would like to thank all of the people who helped get me here; Jerry Springer, Lady Gaga, The Amazing Atheist, #Gamergate, Ronald McDonald, Obama, I can go on. I will go on. Allow me to go on.

On second thought, I’d rather not go on. The one person I’d truly like to thank is myself. I’m a great person. I won an award, how can I not be great?

Now here’s hoping this award gets me laid!

Ron Paul 2016

Rev Timothy Edward Bowen

8. We finally got in touch with Pope Hilde! She said

“This is such a nice honor. Especially to get in with Timothy Bowen. I’ve done so little lately; will have to start editing wikis and doing Discordian-pineapplely thing again so maybe I’ll deserve this. I’m too late to eat pineapple for this year, but promise to in 2016! Hail Eris! All Hail Pat Pineapple!”