The Mystery of Screaming Schoolgirls in Malaysia

A 17-year-old schoolgirl felt a sharp pain in her back, thought she saw a face of pure evil, and passed out. Or did she pass out before she saw the face?

Whatever it, it spread, with dozens of girls screaming. Is it demons or mass hysteria?

See the article about what happened in Malaysia here. What do you think?

An opinion of a member of associate of The Loveshade Family does not necessarily reflect the views of the whole family.

About Miley Spears

I'm a Discordian American Princess, an editor of several Wikis, admin of The Discordian Wiki and SubGenius Wikia Clench, a college graduate, and a member of the Order of The Pineapple. Learn more about me at my website www.mileyspears.com
This entry was posted in Discordian and Ek-sen-trik, Health and Medical, Media and News, Religion and Philosophy and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to The Mystery of Screaming Schoolgirls in Malaysia

1. Anonymous says:

You will scream like a banshee when we get you and your sockpuppets!

2. Lost Larry says:

You know who’s fault it is. J.R. “Bob” Dobbs. It’s the Dobbstown Curse.

School girls always scream when I walk into the room.

I really should get back to the wikis, haven’t been active in quite a while.
    This sounds like mass hysteria to me. Happens much too often, I’m afraid.

5. Knute Helmret says:

America is where the mass hysteria is. Need I say Donald Trump?

So often people overreact because of what others around them do. It really is hard to be yourself. But each of us can find the strength to do just that.

7. Perhaps the absolute classic example of this is the screaming girls at the Salem Witch Trials which resulted in the deaths of a couple of dozen people.

On a lighter note, I remember seeing an interview of a woman who had gone to see The Beatles while a teenager. She though teen girls screaming at them was utterly silly, and had no intention of doing such a thing. But when she got there and the girls around her started screaming, she started screaming too.