Lorien Loveshade Marries Herbie 6 August 2020

Lorien Loveshade (Artariel) and Herbie (Enchantric) were sothers (significant others, girlfriend and boyfriend) from 6 August 2003 to 6 August 2005. They had a “trial separation” that led them in different directions–until 6 August 2018, when they became a couple again.

So after Herbie proposed marriage to Lorien on 16 June 2019 at The Gathering at the Grove, is it any wonder they set their wedding date for 6 August 2020?

What they of course could not predict was the current pandemic. So they are doing what some couple are doing this year, having a virtual wedding. They will be together, as will those immediate family members and friends who reside with them (Herbie’s offspring Emma and Christopher, and their roommate Mindy). Other family members will be gathered in their own homes, and others will do as they choose.

I was honored with helping write the wedding ceremony (I’ve written or helped write several now).

Congratulations to Herbie and Lorien, and to the family they’re bringing together!

About Alden Loveshade

Alden is a philosopher, personist, writer, playwright, screenwriter, director, actor, poet, photographer, dumbek drummer, roleplayer, and educator. Worked for others and freelance as a journalist, investigator, columnist, reviewer, teacher, animal caregiver, photographer, and dishwasher. Claims e doesn’t care about money, but always needs more. Recognized by Phi Theta Kappa, Golden Key International Honor Society, the U. S. Jaycees, and groups of like ilk. They don’t necessarily like em, but they recognize em. Graduated summa cum laude from some university that apparently figured the best way to get rid of em was to graduate em. Alden has worked with Emmy, Oscar, Tony, and Pulitzer Prize Nominees and Winners but they never shared their awards! Alden has dual citizenship in the Principality of Sealand and the United States of America. His official title for Sealand is Lord Alden Loveshade. E thinks that makes em sound impressive.
This entry was posted in Discordian and Ek-sen-trik, Family and Friends, Love and Sex, Media and News, Religion and Philosophy and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Lorien Loveshade Marries Herbie 6 August 2020

Congratulations to the happy couple. They’re majorly great together. I’ll be there online!

May the God and Goddess bless your union. It was a wonderful proposal, and I’m blessed to know you both and your offspring.

3. Mindy Yuko says:

It only took them 10 years! I’m so happy to see it happen! Congratulation and I love you all!

Too bad they couldn’t get married at the Grove Gathering cuz that’s where he proposed! You should post a link to that.

5. Dr. Sinister Craven says:

That’s terrific. Congratulations!

Congratulations to the couple. May you be happy.

7. Dolphin Blue says:

I got invited to the wedding so I’ll be there! I saw the proposal it was totally kewl!

8. GraceDor says:

Zoom For A Groom DATING SHOW – Merrell Twins

9. Truth be told, they probably have a dozen people who could perform the ceremony. Helps to have your own coven. I could do it if I was there.

Congratulations to the happy couple and kids. May Goddess bless. And save me a piece of cake.

I’m sure they’ll make a wonderful couple. Congratulations to the whole family.

11. I am very excited and happy to be getting married to Herbie! And to be mother to Emma and Christopher!

I never would have planned a virtual wedding but it should be fun. The officiant will also be with us and another witness.

We were first a couple 17 years ago then went our separate ways. I am so very glad the God and Goddess have brought us back together!

12. TGGR says:

Sockpuppet marrying a sockpuppet. With sockpuppet kids, sockpuppet witnesses, sockpuppet minister.

13. Dolphin Blue says:

Wedding in 20 minutes I can’t wait!

14. The wedding is concluded.

For a virtual wedding with which no one involved was an expert in doing virtual weddings, things seemed to go pretty smoothly. Congratulations to the new family.